Make a Case to Attend
CAST is one of the nation’s premier science education conferences and a must-attend event for any science educator seeking to stay on top of the latest trends and cutting-edge resources. As such, we’ve put together a few resources to help you make a case with your principal or superintendent to attend.
Resources for Making Your Case
- Check out the CAST21 schedule to highlight the types of workshops you will attend.
- Use this customizable letter to explain how you will benefit from attending CAST and will share your knowledge with colleagues following the conference.
- Explore #STATCAST21 on Twitter.
Facts About CAST
- CAST is a 3-day professional learning event featuring hundreds of sessions, a massive exhibit hall, and connections with other passionate educators.
- With a maximum registration fee of $345 for 3 days of content and up to 14 hours of CPE credit, CAST is one of the most affordably priced education conferences in Texas.
- CAST registration options include membership in the Science Teachers Association of Texas (STAT) and year-round access to STAT member resources.
- CAST attendees can try the latest classroom products and resources in the famous CAST Exhibit Hall, attended by 200-plus leading science education vendors.