Group Registration Information & Instructions
STAT is pleased to offer a registration option for groups starting with a minimum of five (5) participants. Organize a team of educators on your campus or in your district to create a shared-experience event in a virtual environment.
Group Registration Rate
To Qualify for the Group Registration Option
- The entire group registration must be processed in one transaction and managed through one payment.
- A minimum of five (5) attendees must be registered at one time.
Group Registration Process
- STAT recommends that you use this template to collect all of the necessary attendee information prior to beginning the registration process. To make a copy of the template, click "File - Make a Copy" and use it to document your group's specifications.
- Once in the registration form and you have filled out the first attendee's information, you will be prompted to select an option for registering a group. After making that selection, you will be able to enter the next attendee’s information using the “Add an Attendee” option, repeating the process for each new registrant.
- Be sure to include each registrant's email address, as each individual will need a unique email address in the system in order to access the virtual event platform.
- Once you have entered all of your attendee information, please complete the checkout process.
- Following completion, each individual may edit their own registration in the Attendee Service Center.