Make a Case to Attend
CAST is one of the nation’s premier science education conferences and a must-attend event for any science educator seeking to stay on top of the latest trends and cutting-edge resources. As such, we’ve put together a few resources to help you make a case with your principal or superintendent to attend.
Resources for Making Your Case
- NEW RESOURCE: Use and adapt this letter to explain the personal benefits of attending the virtual conference, its value and savings, the flexibility it provides to educators and the newfound knowledge you'll be able to share with your colleagues following the conference's conclusion
- Check out the CAST Reimagined 2020 schedule, which highlights the types of workshops you can attend.
- Explore #STATCAST2020 on Twitter and Facebook
Facts About CAST
- CAST Reimagined 2020 is one of the most affordably priced education conferences available, with options for individuals and groups starting at less than $90 per person.
- Registration includes three days of content, including access to on-demand education sessions made available minutes after broadcast.
- Groups registering together can receive discounted rates of up to 20% off per person.
- Attendees can explore the latest classroom products and innovative resources in the virtual exhibit hall featuring a broad spectrum of leading science education vendors.
- Educators can learn from and be inspired by well-known educational visionaries, including two keynote speakers, eight featured speakers and 150+ educational sessions.