SACNAS is an inclusive organization dedicated to fostering the success of Chicano/Hispanics and Native Americans, from college students to professionals, in attaining advanced degrees, careers, and positions of leadership in STEM.
At the 2023 SACNAS National Diversity in STEM (NDiSTEM) Conference, our community can learn and grow together through two types of sessions: STEM Symposia and Professional Development.
The submission period has ended for 2023, but if you are interested in sponsoring a session, please click here
for partnership opportunities.
Why Present at NDiSTEM?
Benefits of presenting a session include:
- Contributing to advances in your field
- Reaching the SACNAS Community
- Networking within your field and beyond
- Serving as a role model
- Discounted registration for Speakers who serve as Mentor Judges
2023 Session Proposal Steps and Deadlines
- Deadline for speaker registration: September 1
- Session Logistics Communications: September (Throughout the month)
- NDiSTEM Conference in Portland, Oregon: October 26 - 28
How to Submit a Proposal
The deadline to submit a proposal has passed for the 2023 NDiSTEM Conference. If you are interested in submitting a proposal for the 2024 Phoenix, AZ conference, please complete this interest form.
Session Topics and Featured Tracks
SACNAS hosts two different kinds of sessions throughout the annual NDiSTEM Conference:
- STEM Symposia: Discipline-specific sessions
- Professional Development: Trainings and informational workshops
Certain topics from these two types of sessions will be highlighted throughout the 2023 Conference. The full schedule will be announced in Setpember. Here are the 2023 Featured Tracks: