- Promote your company to more than 1,200 public sector risk management professionals
- Connect with existing clients AND reach potential customers
- Increase your brand recognition in the public sector
- Generate leads and a positive impact by showing your commitment to the public sector
|Booth Size||PRIMA Member||Non-Member|
|Standard In-Line 10' x 10' Booth||$2,900||$3,300|
|Premium Corner 10' x 10' Booth||$3,200||$3,600|
Reserve Your Booth, Click here to Start
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR BOOTH?
• One (1) complimentary full conference registration for each 10 x 10 exhibit space purchased.
• Four (4) exhibit hall staff badges for each 10 x 10 exhibit space purchased. Additional staff badges can be purchased in advance or at the conference on-site registration desk for $75 each.
• Admittance for your company’s full conference registrant to the opening reception, lunches, evening networking events and exhibit hall networking activities.
• Company listing in conference final program, on the PRIMA Conference website and on the PRIMA 2018 mobile app.
NOTE: Booth staff personnel receive admittance to exhibit hall functions, including all coffee breaks, dessert reception and networking reception on Monday. For all other conference activities, including educational sessions, lunches and evening networking activities not taking place in the exhibit hall, as well as for the boxed lunch in the exhibit hall, tickets will be required.
Event tickets may be purchased in advance via your exhibitor registration form or at the on-site registration counter in Indianapolis, while quantities last.
General Exhibitor Information
- Conference Location: Indiana Convention Center
- Exhibit Hall Location: Hall JK
|Exhibit Hall Move-In|
|Sunday, June 3, 2018||9:00 AM-5:00 PM|
|Exhibit Hall Show Hours|
|Monday, June 4, 2018||9:30 AM-12:00 PM
1:15 PM-2:15 PM
4:15 PM-5:30 PM
|Tuesday, June 5, 2018||9:00 AM-2:00 PM|
|Exhibit Hall Move-Out Hours|
|Tuesday, June 5, 2018||2:00 PM-6:00 PM|
- Exhibitors may access exhibit hall as early as 8:00 AM on Monday & Tuesday
- Badges are required to be worn at all times during show hours
- The Exhibit Hall is CLOSED during the Awards Luncheon and between the hours of 2:15-4:15 PM on Monday, June 4.
- Exhibitors are responsible for providing all booth furnishings, including carpet, tables, chairs, etc. Electricity and other utility connections are not provided with space but can be ordered. Please visit the Exhibitor Service Center for additional information and applicable order forms.
For further assistance please contact the meetings department at firstname.lastname@example.org