PGA77 Abstract SubmissionsGeneral Guidelines
Abstract Submissions are now closed.
We will send notification of submission status at the end of September.
Click the individual submission types on the left for more detailed guidelines.
- Submitted abstracts can be edited until submission deadline.
- Abstracts must be written in proper and grammatically-correct English.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts that may be submitted.
- The submitting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the abstract content before submission.
- All accepted abstracts will be presented live at the PGA; a presenter is required to register and attend the meeting in person to present the poster.
- Resident registration is free for NYSSA members and $150 for resident non-members.
- Resident, Fellow & Medical Student submissions require faculty mentor and program director names and emails.
- No promotional content of an ineligible company may be included (brand/trade/product names, photos, logos, company names, etc.).
- Abstract submission is text only. Tables and images should be uploaded in final posters only.