Join us at the VETS24 Conference!
The VETS24 Conference is NVSBC’s premier annual event focused entirely on GROWING YOUR BUSINESS! Bringing together procurement-ready small businesses with buyers & Procurement Decision Makers (PDMs) from both Federal agencies and large GovCon prime contractors, the VETS24 Conference is the nation’s leading multi-agency small business event of the year!
- The VETS24 Conference occurs on Monday, May 20, 2024 through Thursday, May 23, 2024.
- Great new event venue – the Rosen Centre 4-star conference facility & hotel in Orlando!
- 50,000 SqFt Exhibit Hall –3 times larger than the VETS23 Conference!
- Larger attendance –twice the size of the VETS23 Conference! Anticipated attendance = 2000+
- Multiple Industry Day & new contract vehicle announcements onsite!
- More new business opportunities for GovCons of every size & NAICS code!
- The VETS23 Conference SOLD OUT – Register Today!
- Please click here for the VETS24 Conference Prospectus.
Hosted by National Veteran Small Business Coalition
NVSBC is the nation’s leading non-profit organization providing Training, Networking, and Advocacy for Veteran and other small business entrepreneurs who continue to serve our country as government contractors. NVSBC Members and event attendees gain valuable insights to become and remain Procurement Ready, delivering the highest quality services and products to meet federal requirements. Become a member of NVSBC today!