The Attendee Service Center (ASC) is where you can update your individual attendee registration, access documents and more. The ASC is different than the exhibitor or speaker service centers; ASC helps manage your individual registration. Log-in information to the ASC can be found in your individual registration confirmation letter. Features within the ASC include:
- Update/correct information in your registration record, such as your badge name, prefix, etc.,
- Book your hotel
- Pay a registration balance due
- Obtain a copy of your registration invoice or receipt
- Obtain documents, including the Attendee list once posted
- Review upcoming sessions and add reminders to your calendar
Please use the email address and password contained in your registration confirmation to login. This is a different password from the exhibitor or speaker service center. If you have forgotten your password, please click the 'Forgot Password?' link above and enter the email address that you provided when you registered. If the information you provide matches the information in the database, you will receive your login details via email. For further assistance, please contact NVSBC at email@example.com.