Matched Networking Program Details
UPDATE: MATCHED NETWORKING IS NOW LIVE. LOGIN TO THE ATTENDEE SERVICE CENTER TO REQUEST APPOINTMENTS. THANK YOU!
(print this page for reference while making appointments)
The VETS23 Matched Networking program allows you to schedule brief introductory meetings with all VETS23 Conference attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors while you are at the conference.
“Who can I schedule a Matched Networking meeting with and what would I discuss?”
- The Matched Networking program sessions are 1-on-1 or small group discussions between any combination of VETS23 Conference attendees.
- Examples of meetings you can schedule include:
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNER/LEADERS requesting a meeting with a FED AGENCY REP (SELLER/BUYER)
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNER/LEADERS requesting a meeting with a GOVCON LARGE PRIME VENDOR FOR TEAMING or SUBCONTRACTING or OTHER BD OPPORTUNITIES (SELLER/BUYER)
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNER/LEADERS requesting a meeting with a CONFERENCE EXHIBITOR or SPONSOR FOR TEAMING or SUBCONTRACTING or OTHER BD OPPORTUNITIES (SELLER/BUYER)
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNER/LEADERS requesting a meeting with a CONFERENCE SPEAKERS (for TRAINING & MENTORING)
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNER/LEADERS requesting a meeting with another SMALL BUSINESS OWNER/LEADERS (for SUBCONTRACTING, TEAMING, JV DISCUSSIONS, other)
- SMALL BUSINESS OWNER/LEADERS requesting a meeting with a NVSBC REPRESENTATIVES (to discuss TRAINING, ENGAGEMENT, LEADERSHIP, MENTORSHIP, and other ways to grow their business)
- Any conference attendee with any conference attendee
“What is the purpose of Matched Networking sessions?”
- The purpose of the 15-minute meeting schedule is to encourage these discussions to be high level introductions, summary of capabilities and interests, with follow up meetings to be scheduled
“When will VETS23 Conference Matched Networking sessions take place?”
- Matched Networking appointments are supported by our eShow system from 7:30AM – 5:30PM Tuesday and 7:30AM – 5:00PM Wednesday
- All Matched Networking sessions are scheduled as 15 minutes with a 5-minute break between sessions
“Where will Matched Networking meetings take place?”
- To facilitate Matched Networking appointments, we have designated a large conference room area as NETWORKING CENTRAL. The room will be set up with tables & chairs, refreshments, etc.
“OK I’m in! Explain how the Matched Networking system works and how I schedule appointments!”
- Each VETS23 Conference attendee will receive an email with instructions to access the Matched Networking system which is in the Attendee Service Center.
- You will manage your Matched Networking calendar which will contain available appointments for the above hours
- *** EACH ATTENDEE WILL ADJUST THEIR MATCHED NETWORKING CALENDAR FOR THEIR AVAILABLE MEETING TIMES ***
- Using the Matched Networking tabs in the ASC you will SEARCH for VETS23 Conference attendees who you want to meet with and SEND A REQUEST for a 15-minute meeting. The other person will review and accept or reject your request for a meeting.
“What’s the schedule for the VETS23 Match Networking Program?”
- Week of 4/24/23 – all VETS23 Conference attendees will receive a conference update email containing detailed information and instructional training video(s)
- Week of 5/1/23 – the Matched Networking program opens to all attendees to adjust calendar and familiarize with the system
- Week of 5/8/23 - the Matched Networking program opens to all attendees to make appointments
- Week of 5/15/23 – detailed information to PLAN FOR YOUR MATCHED NETWORKING APPOINTMENTS will be distributed
- Week of 5/22/23 – VETS23 CONFERENCE!