About NVSBC's VETS23 Conference – WHERE CONNECTIONS HAPPEN!
The VETS23 Conference is NVSBC’s premier annual event and the largest federal small business procurement event of its kind being held in-person in 2023. The VETS23 Conference enables business networking between procurement-ready small business suppliers and buyers from both Federal agencies and large GovCon prime contractors. Set in a 3-day training environment in Orlando, the VETS23 Conference facilitates open dialog and idea sharing between Procurement Decision Makers (PDMs) and small business owners representing SD/VOSB, WOSB, HUBZone, and SDB firms. Come to CONNECT with agency PDMs from VA, GSA, SBA, HHS, DoE, DoD, along with over 25 large GovCon primes. Come to CONNECT with small business primes on every major GWAC and IDIQ vehicle. Come fill your pipeline at the VETS23 Conference!
Key Elements of The VETS23 Conference:
- Over 24 hours of Matched Networking Appointments with agency and large GovCon prime PDMs, small business primes on every major GWAC and agency vehicle, industry leading speakers, and other GREAT BUSINESS CONNECTIONS!
- 35 Business Opportunity Sessions delivered by government and industry leaders, authors, and other GREAT BUSINESS CONNECTIONS!
- Keynote Presentations and General Sessions Exhibit Hall with over 100 Vendors
- Who Said It Best™ Elevator Pitch Competition Powered by TargetGov
- Nightly Networking Receptions and Hospitality events
- The only in-person conference event in 2023 focused exclusively on Contracting Opportunities for Small Government Contractors and Veteran Entrepreneurs
National Veteran Small Business Coalition
NVSBC is the nation’s leading non-profit organization providing Training, Networking, and Advocacy for Veteran and other small business entrepreneurs who continue to serve our country as government contractors. NVSBC Members and event attendees gain valuable insights to become and remain Procurement Ready, delivering the highest quality services and products to meet federal requirements. NVSBC events offer attendees enhanced access to opportunities to start, operate, sustain, and grow competitive and strong businesses serving Federal agencies and other government contractors. Become a member of NVSBC today!