Exhibitor Housing and Travel
is the official housing provider
for the 9th Annual STEM Forum & Expo, hosted by NSTA
—July 22–24, 2020
Make your hotel reservations now and save! NSTA has negotiated special discounted room rates with three hotels near the Kentucky International Convention Center. Click here to access a Louisville hotel map.
|Galt House Hotel
|Louisville Marriott Downtown*
|Omni Louisville Hotel
You must make your reservation through Orchid.Events to receive these discounts. You may make your reservation by internet, phone, fax, or mail.
The preferred method for making reservations via credit card is online. Reservations with payment by check must be mailed.
- Make your hotel reservation now using our online reservation option. Using this system, you can make real-time reservations through our secure housing website. Orchid.Events is the ONLY NSTA designated housing provider for this event. Beware of companies misrepresenting themselves as affiliated with NSTA or the 9th Annual STEM Forum & Expo. Questions on using the online reservation option? Please call 877-352-6710 (toll free). This number is available Monday through Friday between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM Eastern Time.
- Download a Housing Reservation Form in Adobe Acrobat format, including hotel list and map, to mail your reservation.
Important Booking Information:
- Do make sure to make your reservation through the Passkey to get the special STEM Forum hotel rates. Making reservations through the hotel directly, or through a central hotel reservation number, will not guarantee that you receive the NSTA discounted rates.
- Do make your hotel reservation as soon as possible. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. For best availability, make your reservation online.
- Do not fax your Housing Request Form to NSTA. In particular, some people have sent a Housing Request Form along with their conference registration. This will delay the processing of your hotel reservation.
The hotel does not accept Purchase Orders for deposits or payment of hotel rooms.
If it is necessary that you cancel your reservation, do so as soon as possible to avoid penalty.
NSTA has made arrangements with several major airlines to offer discounted fares to the attendees of the 9th Annual STEM Forum & Expo, hosted by NSTA. Go online or call NSTA-designated airlines toll free and use the following NSTA codes to receive discounts off even the lowest promotional fares. Please note that each airline has different booking policies. The discounts below apply for travel between July 19 and July 27, 2020 (Louisville, Kentucky). the Louisville International Muhammad Ali Airport (SDF) is located 7.6 miles from the Kentucky International Convention Center.
- Delta—Up to 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased prior to the conference. Choose your flight arrival/departure dates and access NSTA discounts by clicking on "Advanced Search" on www.delta.com/meetings and inserting NY2Y6 in the Meeting Event Code box. Or, call Delta at 800-328-1111 for reservations ($25 fee per ticket).
- United Airlines—Receive discounts by booking online via united.com using Z CODE: ZHNV and Agreement Code 998851 or by calling the United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 and providing the Z Code and Agreement Code.
- Alamo Car Rentals—Receive discounts by booking online at www.alamo.com and providing the Discount Code CD#LEADERS or calling Alamo at 844-354-6962 and providing the Discount Code.
- Hertz Car Rentals—Receive discounts by booking online at www.hertz.com and providing the Discount Code #1170024 or calling Alamo at 800-654-3131 and providing the Discount Code.
Ground Transportation to/from the Airport
Taxi service and ridesharing are available for transportation from the airport to KICC and downtown Louisville. In addition, the Transit Authority of River City (TARC) provides bus service to and from the airport with schedules available at the airport information booth. To find out more about TARC pick-up locations, call 502-585-1234 or visit www.ridetarc.org.
SuperShuttle is offering 10% off airport rides at Louisville International Airport (SDF). To receive the NSTA discount, To receive the NSTA discount, click here (discount code is JMGSK). For a complete list of airports served, visit http://www.supershuttle.com/locations.
Getting Around Town
Within just a few city blocks of KICC, you’ll find family-friendly world-class cuisine along with no shortage of shopping, exploring, and entertainment options. TARC’s free LouLift Downtown Circulator offers complimentary rides for passengers along Main, Market and Fourth Streets in downtown Louisville. The all-electric, zero-emissions buses feature complimentary Wi-Fi, a free, quiet ride and arrive at stops frequently. Louisville is the first city in this part of the country to have a fleet of all-electric buses in operation. The LouLift is can travel for up to two hours and fully recharge on route in less than 10 minutes. It recharges automatically by connecting to an overhead system that links to a high-capacity charger.
Driving Directions/Parking at KICC
For those driving to Louisville, parking is available at two KICC on-site garages, Commonwealth Garage and the Cowger Garage. ADA accessible parking spaces are also available. For driving directions and parking rates, click here.