Invitation to Exhibit
Building the Future of STEM
Students need a strong foundation in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, including Computer science) education to be prepared for the careers and challenges of the 21st century and beyond.
-U.S. Department of Education
Showcase your products, services and knowledge at the 9th Annual STEM Forum & Expo, hosted by NSTA
Be a part of the foundation preparing students for future STEM careers. Join thousands of STEM professionals from across the country teaching, learning, and collaborating about what they need to successfully prepare the leaders of tomorrow.
Become part of the foundation for preparing students for STEM careers
Exhibits Prospectus (coming soon)
Kentucky International Convention Center
221 S 4th St.
Louisville, KY 40202
July 22-24, 2020
Commercial Organizations - $12.95/sq. ft.; available in 100 sq. ft. increments
Non-Profit, Academic, Government - $10.45/sq. ft.; available in 100 sq. ft. increments
Your Booth includes:
- Contracted exhibit space
- 7" x 44" ID sign
- 3' high side rail dividers & 8' high back drape
- Aisle carpeting
- Company Listing by Name in Preview Program and Final Program (if contract is submitted by deadline)
- Company Listing, Description and Contact information in the Conference App and the online floor plan (if contract is submitted by deadline)
- 4 full-access conference registration badges per 10'x10' contracted space (allows attendee-level access to sessions and workshops)
- Light refreshments in the Exhibitor Lounge
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org