Invitation to Exhibit
The National Science Teaching Association invites you to join us at the 68th Annual National Conference on Science Education in Boston, MA, April 2-5, 2020, hosted at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
Exhibiting at NSTA's National Conference is a must for any company or organization who wants to reach the nation's largest audience of science teachers and administrators - key purchasers of education products, services, publications and technologies. NSTA delivers the largest and most comprehensive audience of teachers in the education market:
- 10,000+ science teachers from all grade levels and disciplines
- Meet institutional and independent purchasers
- Over 90% of attendees directly purchase or influence purchases for their schools and/or school districts
- Attendees come from all 50 states and internationally representing public, private and catholic institutions
- Award winning and nationally recognized teachers and speakers
Reserve your booth today for the largest gathering of Science Educators and administrators.
Why NSTA is Right For You:
Your booth includes:
- Contracted exhibit space
- 7" x 44" ID sign
- 3' high side rail dividers & 8' high back drape
- Aisle carpeting
- Company Listing by Name in Preview Program and Final Program (if contract is submitted by deadline)
- Company Listing, Description and Contact information in the Conference App and the online floor plan (if contract is submitted by deadline)
- 4 full-access conference registration badges per 10'x10' contracted space (allows attendee-level access to sessions and workshops)
- Light refreshments in the Exhibitor Lounge
Booth size Commercial Non-Profit, Government & Academic
(in Sq. Ft.) per Sq. Ft. per Sq. Ft.
1,000+ $21.50 $18.50
600-950 $24.50 $21.50
200-550 $27.50 $24.50
100-150 $29.50 $26.00
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.