Invitation to Exhibit
The National Science Teaching Association invites you to join us at the 68th Annual National Conference on Science Education in Boston, MA, April 2-5, 2020, hosted at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center.
Exhibiting at NSTA's National Conference is a must for any company or organization who wants to reach the nation's largest audience of science teachers and administrators - key purchasers of education products, services, publications and technologies. NSTA delivers the largest and most comprehensive audience of teachers in the education market:
- 10,000+ science teachers from all grade levels and disciplines
- Meet institutional and independent purchasers
- Over 90% of attendees directly purchase or influence purchases for their schools and/or school districts
- Attendees come from all 50 states and internationally representing public, private and catholic institutions
- Award winning and nationally recognized teachers and speakers
Reserve your booth today for the largest gathering of Science Educators and administrators.
NSTA Statement Regarding the 2020 National Conference on Science Education in Boston and Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Why NSTA is Right For You:
Your booth includes:
- Contracted exhibit space
- 7" x 44" ID sign
- 3' high side rail dividers & 8' high back drape
- Aisle carpeting
- Company Listing by Name in Preview Program and Final Program (if contract is submitted by deadline)
- Company Listing, Description and Contact information in the Conference App and the online floor plan (if contract is submitted by deadline)
- 4 full-access conference registration badges per 10'x10' contracted space (allows attendee-level access to sessions and workshops)
- Light refreshments in the Exhibitor Lounge
Booth size Commercial Non-Profit, Government & Academic
(in Sq. Ft.) per Sq. Ft. per Sq. Ft.
1,000+ $21.50 $18.50
600-950 $24.50 $21.50
200-550 $27.50 $24.50
100-150 $29.50 $26.00
Questions? Email email@example.com.