Welcome back! This event will be NSTA's first face-to-face conference since 2019 Seattle. We are excited to have you join us in person again!
The National Science Teaching Association invites you to join us at the 2021 Area Conference on Science Education in Portland, OR, October 28-30. To make this event as cost effective for participating companies and NSTA, this event will be a table top showcase. Each participating company will be provided a table, chairs, electrical,and the option to do a conference eBlast or conference app bundle. Companies can still purchase an exhibitor workshop for a more focused discussion with attendees.
NSTA's first priority is to ensure that we produced a safe conference for all participants. You will see some changes at this year's conference.
- Every person in attendance (exhibit personnel, NSTA staff, and attendees) will be required to show proof of COVID vaccination or a negative test within 48 hours of arriving in Portland.
- Masks will be required at all times in the Oregon Convention Center.
- Rooms will be set at a reduced capacity to ensure social distancing.
Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
The tabletop display will be held in rooms B113-116.
Participating at NSTA's Area Conference on Science Education will connect you with a targeted audience of science teachers and administrators - key purchasers of education products, services, publications and technologies. NSTA delivers a comprehensive audience of teachers in the education market from all grade levels and disciplines along with administrators and leaders in science and STEM education:
- Meet institutional and independent purchasers
- Over 90% of attendees directly purchase or influence purchases for their schools and/or school districts
- Attendees representing grades PreK - College at public, private and catholic institutions
- Award winning and nationally recognized teachers and speakers
SPACE IS SOLD OUT FOR THIS EVENT
Commercial Organizations, Non-Profit, Academic, Government - $995 per 10x10 space
Your booth includes:
- 8'x30" skirted table
- Two chairs
- Standard Electrical service
- 4 full-access conference registration badges
- Tabletop ID Sign
- Company Description and Contact information on the Conference app and Online Directory
- Choice of an Eblast to attendees or Conference App bundle
Questions? Email us at email@example.com