Exhibitor Housing and Travel
The Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center is the official housing provider for the 2018 Area Conference on Science Education - November 15-17, 2018, National Harbor, MD.
Please make sure to book your hotel through Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center only.
Beware of companies misrepresenting themselves as affiliated with NSTA or the Area Conference on Science Education - National Harbor, MD. If any issues come up with a third party, NSTA will not be able to assist you.
Make your hotel reservation now and save! NSTA has negotiated special discounted room rates with the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.
|Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center - Standard Room
|Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center - Atrium Room
Please contact the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center directly for housing via this online reservation link. Reservations can also be made by calling 301-965-4000 or 877-382-7299. To receive the discounted lodging rate, indicate that you are participating in the NSTA Conference. The Gaylord Reservations Department can assist with any questions related to housing.
Important Booking Information
Do make your hotel reservation as soon as possible. Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis. For best availability, make your reservation online.
Do not fax your Housing Request Form to NSTA. In particular, some people have sent a Housing Request Form along with their conference registration. This will delay the processing of your hotel reservation.
The hotel does not accept Purchase Orders for deposits or payment of hotel rooms.
If it is necessary that you cancel your reservation, do so as soon as possible to avoid penalty.
NSTA has made arrangements with several major airlines to offer discounted fares to National Harbor Area Conference attendees. Go online or call NSTA-designated airlines toll free and use the following NSTA codes to receive discounts off even the lowest promotional fares. Please note that each airline has different booking policies. The discounts below apply for travel between Nov. 12 and Nov. 20 (National Harbor, MD).
- Delta—Up to 5% off applicable classes of service for tickets purchased prior to the conference. Choose your flight arrival/departure dates and access NSTA discounts by clicking on “Advanced Search” on www.delta.com/meetings and inserting NMR3M in the Meeting Event Code box. Or, call Delta at 800-328-1111 for reservations ($25 fee per ticket). You may also book your reservations online through ATC Travel Management or by calling 800-458-9383. Service fees apply to ticketed reservations.
- United Airlines—Receive discounts by booking online via united.com using Z CODE: ZEEF and Agreement Code 385596 or by calling the United Reservations Meetings Desk at 800-426-1122 and providing the Z Code and Agreement Code.
- Amtrak—10% discount off the best available rail fare to National Harbor, Maryland from Nov. 12 to Nov. 19, 2018, at Amtrak's Washington D.C. Union Station (WAS). To book your reservation, call Amtrak at 800-872-7245 or your local travel agent. Please note that conference travel cannot be booked online. Please be sure to refer to Convention Fare Code X17I-999 when making your reservation. This offer is not valid on the Auto Train and Acela Service. Fare is valid on Amtrak Regional for all departures seven days a week, except for holiday blackouts. Offer valid with Sleepers, Business Class, or First Class seats with payment of the full applicable accommodation charges.
- Alamo Car Rentals—Receive discounts by booking online at www.alamo.com and providing the Discount Code number CD#LEADERS or calling Alamo at 844-354-6962 and providing the Discount Code number.
- Hertz Car Rentals—Receive discounts by booking online at www.hertz.com and providing the Discount Code number #1170024 or calling Alamo at 800-654-3131 and providing the Discount Code number.