Invitation to Exhibit
The National Science Teachers Association invites you to join us at the 2018 Area Conference on Science Education in National Harbor, MD, November 15-17, 2018.
Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center
201 Waterfront St.
National Harbor, MD 20745
Exhibiting at NSTA's Area Conference on Science Education will connect you with a targeted audience of science teachers and administrators - key purchasers of education products, services, publications and technologies.
NSTA delivers a comprehensive audience of teachers in the education market from all grade levels and disciplines along with administrators and key leadership in science education:
- Meet institutional and independent purchasers
- Over 90% of attendees directly purchase or influence purchases for their schools and/or school districts
- Attendees representing grades PreK - College at public, private and catholic institutions
- Award winning and nationally recognized teachers and speakers
Commercial Organizations - $15.95/sq. ft.; available in 100 sq. ft. increments
Non-Profit, Academic, Government - $13.95/sq. ft.; available in 100 sq. ft. increments
Why NSTA is Right For You:
Your booth includes:
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Contracted exhibit space
- 4 full-access conference registration badges per 10'x10' contracted space (allows attendee-level access to sessions and workshops)
- Company Listing by Name in Preview Program (if contract is submitted by deadline)
- Company Description and Contact information in Final Program, on the conference app, and on the online floor plan (if contract is submitted by deadline)