Need help convincing management? Download the Employee Justification Packet.
Registration Closed | We hope you join us in Seattle for World Congress 2024.
|Regular Non Member||$1,620||$1,220|
|All Day Training (Add on to World Congress Registration) Member Rate||$356||N/A|
|All Day Training (Add on to World Congress Registration) Non Member Rate||$399||N/A|
|Half Day Training (Add on to World Congress Registration) Member Rate||$210||N/A|
|Half Day Training (Add on to World Congress Registration) Non Member Rate||$242||N/A|
|All-Day Training ONLY Member Rate||$429||N/A|
|All-Day Training ONLY Non Member Rate||$432||N/A|
|Half Day Training ONLY Member Rate||$231||N/A|
|Half Day Training ONLY Non Member Rate||$266||N/A|
|Students (must be a full-time student at a degree granting institution with an .edu email address)||$600||N/A|
In addition to the excitement of Nashville, three breakfasts, two lunches, breaks, and receptions are included in the In-Person registration rate. All In-Person registrations include access to the Virtual event as well. Additionally, you will have access to:• Earn up to 40.2 CPE/CLPs through live and replay sessions
• Hands-on workshops
• Exclusive access to in-person only Exchanges
• Exceptional networking opportunities
• Connect with sponsors and exhibitors at their booths
• Access to virtual experience during and after World Congress, with session replays available through August 25, 2023.
Virtual attendance means you can experience the conference without travel and create a learning path that is more flexible. The conference is truly your own experience. You will have access to:• Earn up to 40.2 CPE/CLPs through live and replay sessions
• Live stream of all general session keynote presentations
• Livestream of curated breakout sessions
• Exclusive access to virtual only Exchanges, Learning Pavilion Sponsored Talks and more
• Meet virtually with participating exhibitors and sponsors
• Enjoy the sessions at your own pace, with session replays available through August 25, 2023.
1. First Name
2. Last Name
4. Membership Status
5. Member Number (if applicable)
• You will receive an invoice with instructions for how to make payment.
• Please note: all registrants must create or have an NCMA account to register for this event.
• Group rate cannot be applied retroactively if someone has already registered at the individual rate.
• Student rate is available for full-time students not already in the workforce. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a promo code to receive the student rate.
• Note that misrepresentation of student status is against the NCMA Code of Ethics.
Individual nonmember registrations include a one-year membership to NCMA. Your membership term will run from August 2023-July 2024. Memberships will be activated after World Congress, no later than August 25, 2023. For more information on NCMA membership benefits, visit our website. Email email@example.com with questions on your NCMA membership status.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
Payment must be made at the time of registration. Acceptable forms of payment include:
Checks: Please make checks payable to NCMA and include the attendee's name on the memo line.
Credit card(s): American Express, VISA, Mastercard, and Discover
Purchase Orders: We accept purchase orders. The purchase order should be complete and include all pertinent information including, but not limited to; PO#, company information, attendee list, and billing instructions. Payments are NET 30 after the conclusion of the event. To ensure timely registration and processing, organizations are encouraged to submit all registrations on a single purchase order.
Please note: Registration fees must be drawn on U.S. banks in U.S. ($) dollars. NCMA does not accept purchase orders from foreign governments and will not invoice them for payment. See full terms and conditions.
Cancellations, Substitutions, and Requests for Payments
All cancellations, substitutions, and requests for refunds must be done in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registrants who are unable to attend the meeting/ training must fax or email their cancellation or refund request on or before July 17, 2023. A $150 administrative fee will be applied to all cancellations received before July 17, 2023.
No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 5:00 pm Eastern Time, July 17, 2023.
Refunds will not be issued for no-shows. Registration switching/ sharing is prohibited.
Group registration discounts are available for groups of 10 or more from the same organization, regardless of NCMA membership status. No additional discounts can be applied.