Thank you for your support of GCMS 2022!
Your Sponsor/Exhibitor Service Center has helpful resources to make sure you’re maximizing your pre, during, and post-event benefits. To access your service center, please make sure you have completed your eShow agreement with your main marketing contact’s email address.
- Updating your company profile for the online eDirectory. Make sure you upload your high-resolution image of your logo to stand out
- Creating your virtual booth
- Placing in-person booth orders through Alliance. If you need your email and password from Alliance, please reach out to them at 888.528.2011 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsored webinars scheduling (Gold, Silver and Bronze Sponsors Only)
- Ordering in-person lead retrieval and virtual lead capture technology to access all your visitors’ contact information
- Viewing booth analytics during and after the show with show hours
- Completing the checklist of deliverables needed
Need to register your team? You can assign the passes that come with your sponsorship or exhibitor package to members of your team by contacting email@example.com for the registration link and your discount codes.
There will be an exhibitor orientation on November 4 at 12pm ET to help prepare you for GCMS. Please register here.
If you need your invoice resent or would like to complete payment, please contact Blake Boynton at 571-382-1137 or Blake.Boynton@ncmahq.org (credit card, check or send invoice).