Lodging & Location
Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert St. NW
Washington, DC 20008
Located in one of the area’s premier residential neighborhoods, this elegant urban retreat boasts a resort atmosphere and a personal taste of politics, culture, art, and music. Since 1930, the luxurious Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. has hosted presidents, world leaders, and inaugural balls, making it a true landmark in our nation’s capital. Today, the hotel fuses modern comforts with distinguished service creating a monumental experience for your next Washington, DC getaway.
Omni Shoreham Safe & Clean Policy
The NCMA block is now closed.
All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid major credit card, which will be supplied at the time of reservation. Any guaranteed reservation not canceled 72 hours prior to arrival will be subject to one night's room and tax cancellation fee.
From BWI Airport: 34 Miles
From Dulles International Airport: 28 Miles
From Rock Creek Parkway: Eight Miles
Valet parking only (inclusive of tax) including in/out privileges ($55 per car daily)
· 0–4 hours: $35
· 4–24 hours: $55
· Daily max: $55
· Hotel-arranged car rental service and sightseeing tours
· Metrorail: one block
· Union Station, Amtrak/Greyhound Station: four miles
· Ronald Reagan National Airport: eight miles
· Dulles International Airport: 30 miles
· Baltimore-Washington International Airport: 45 miles
OPTIONS FROM DULLES INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
· Taxi Service: Approximately $50–$65
· Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $105 for up to four passengers
· Metro: The Silver Line Express schedule can be found here.
OPTIONS FROM REAGAN NATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi: Approximately $20–$25
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $65 (up to four passengers)
- Metro: Take the Blue Line metro in the direction of Largo to the Metro Center. Change to the Red Line in the direction of Shady Grove. Take the Red Line to the Woodley Park/Zoo Metro Station. The hotel is located one block from the Metro. Once you have exited the Metro via the escalators, go to the right and down the stairs. Go to the left and walk to Calvert Street (one block). Cross the street and take a right. The hotel will be on your left-hand side. Approximately $1.35–$2.55 per person.
OPTIONS FROM BALTIMORE/WASHINGTON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $75–$100 (allow 60 minutes of travel time)
- Sedan Service (reservations required): Approximately $125 (up to three passengers)
- Train: Take the free shuttle from the airport to BWI Marshall Rail Station and take either the AMTRAK or the MARC train to Union Station. Once at Union Station, take the Metro (Red Line) in the direction of Shady Grove to the Woodley Park/Zoo/Adams Morgan stop. The hotel is located half a block from the Metro. Approximately $6 for MARC and $1.75 for Metro. MARC is available Monday–Friday (limited schedules on holidays). AMTRAK is available daily with service on the weekends (ticket prices vary).