Nonmember and group nonmember registrations include a one-year membership to NCMA. Your membership term will run from April 2021-March 2022. Memberships will be activated after SubCon, no later than April 14, 2021. For more information on NCMA membership benefits, please click here
- Due to space constraints in order to create a safe environment in compliance with current COVID-19 restrictions, in-person attendance will have a limited capacity.
- In the event that SubCon is fully virtual, you will be notified by March 5, 2021 and your registration will be converted to virtual. You will be refunded the difference between the in-person and virtual registration.
Cancellations, Substitutions and Requests for Refunds
All cancellations, substitutions, and requests for refunds must be done in writing and e-mailed to: email@example.com. Substitutions are welcome! There is no charge for substitutions, but additional fees may apply based on the substitute's membership status. Registrants who are unable to attend the meeting/ training must fax or e-mail their cancellation or refund request on or before March 26, 2021. A $50 administrative fee will be applied to all cancellations received before March 26, 2021. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after 5:00pm Eastern Time, March 26, 2021. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows. Registration switching/ sharing is prohibited.
- Group registration discounts are available for groups of 5 or more from the same organization, regardless of NCMA membership status. No additional discounts can be applied.
- Before you begin, have the following information ready: all registrants' email addresses, associated with their NCMA membership, and your payment information (credit card, PO, or check)
- Add the first registrant, then select "Add Additional Attendee" at the end of each registration to add the next person from your group
- Registrations will be in 'Pending' status until there are at least 5 registrations from the same organization. Once the threshold is reached, all of the registrants from your organization will be approved and will receive a confirmation email.
Back to Top