Hotel Accommodations and Conference Venue
The Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront has been selected as the hotel and conference venue for Nexus 2024. Located on the riverfront in downtown Jacksonville, Florida, this property keeps you close to Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) and other local transportation options.
There's plenty to keep you occupied while visiting Jacksonville and Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront is steps from it all. Whether you’re looking to catch a game or concert, this hotel is conveniently located near the VyStar Veterans Memorial Arena and EverBank Stadium. Immerse yourself in the local culture of jazz, take in performances at Florida Theatre or take the family to Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. Our property also offers an innovative, eco-friendly bike service that offers a unique way to see downtown Jacksonville, Florida.
225 East Coastline Drive, Jacksonville, Florida, United States, 32202
+1 904 588 1234
The deadline for booking accommodations is February 9, 2024.
The conference room rate for this program is $199.00 plus 14.64% applicable service fees and taxes.
The government room block at this location has been fulfilled. The closest location with a limited number of government rooms is the Double Tree by Hilton.
Garage clearance: 6’ 7”
- Self-parking garage is located on Newnan Street, includes in and out privileges. Prices may change based on special events. Please contact the hotel directly for information.
- $29 /Overnight
- Valet parking is available onsite and accessible 24 hours per day and includes in and out privileges. Valet parking prices may change based on special events. Please contact the hotel directly for more information.
- $49 /Overnight
TransportationJacksonville International Airport (JAX): 15.1 miles
- East Coast Transportation is the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront’s exclusive ground transportation provider.
- East Coast Transportation Airport Shuttle operates at the following times: Hourly Airport Shuttles depart the Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront at 6AM, 7AM, 8AM, 9AM, 10AM, 11AM, 2PM and 4PM and on reservations. Reservations are needed 24 hours in advance.
- Airport Shuttles depart from the airport (JAX) at 1PM, 3PM, and 5PM.
- To reserve your Airport Shuttle, please use the accessible link: ECT Airport Shuttle.
- To book a Private vehicle please use the accessible link: ECT Airport Private Vehicle.
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for the National Contract Management Association.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111*
Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. (EST) and refer to Meeting Event Code NM3J8
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
We are pleased to partner with United Airlines for air travel to our upcoming event.
You may also call United Meetings Reservation Desk Monday-Friday at (800) 426-1122 for booking assistance. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.
To make flight reservations online please click here and enter discount code ZPDJ981781 under Promotions and Discounts.
MileagePlus members earn valuable miles for their travel when using the Meetings discount code.