38th Annual Meeting Call for Symposia
Los Angeles, CA | October 18-21, 2023
Submission deadline: Friday, February 3, 2023 (11:59 PM CDT)
Acceptance notifications sent: early April 2023
Instructions for Submission
- To begin your proposal, click the Submit button located at the bottom of this page.
- You do not have to be a NASS member to submit a proposal.
- You will be redirected to the NASS login page to begin your submission
- Use your NASS username (email address) and password to login. Forgotten passwords can be requested from the NASS log-in page. If this is your first interaction with NASS, you can create a new account on the login page
- All faculty must have current disclosure. Any faculty with an out-of-date disclosure will not be allowed to participate in the symposium. Submit/update disclosure: www.spine.org/disclosure.
Required Information for Symposia
- Description (200-300 words)
- Educational Objectives (3-4 max)
- Submit for 90 minute session
- Include talk timings, titles, and faculty assignments
General Submission Policies