About FETC & Pitchfest
\FETC Pitchfest showcases innovative new education technology to a panel of district administrators, teachers, parents, investors, and industry experts.
Applications Deadline: November 11, 2022
WHAT IS FETC
For over 40 years, the National Future of Education Technology® Conference has gathered the most dynamic and innovative education leaders and professionals from around the world for an intensive, highly collaborative exploration of new technologies, best practices, and pressing issues. FETC® is known to educators and technologists as the best place to engage with the thought leaders and pioneers leading the charge in classrooms, schools, and districts. This year's event will take place at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, on January 23 - 26, 2023.
The Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) Pitchfest will take place at Ernest N. Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, on January 24 - 25, 2023. FETC Pitchfest is an opportunity for edtech startups seeking market exposure and validation, investment, customers, and strategic partnerships to showcase their innovative products and services. Selected startups will pitch in front of a panel of industry experts, district administrators, front-line educators, parents, investors, and a live audience.
2023 PITCHFEST APPLICATIONS
Don't miss your opportunity to pitch your startup live at FETC in New Orleans, LA. Learn more about how to apply for Pitchfest 2023, including eligibility requirements, categories, and important deadlines below.
- Pitchfest is open to early-stage startups in the education market.
- Startups must be established with a team and public-facing website, able to convey a sustainable business model and demonstrate user traction, engagement, and adoption metrics or strategy
- Startups that have raised over $8 million in funds from combined funding sources at the time of application are ineligible.
- Startup smay only enter one product or service to Pitchfest.
- The product or service must fall into one of the Pitchfest categories.
- The presenter of the selected startups must attend one Pitchfest coaching session.
Pitchfest 2023 will select five education technology startups for each of the following eight categories:
- Immersive Tech
- Coding, Robotics & STEM
- Learning Management System
- Social-emotional Learning
- Language Learning
- Early Childhood Learning
- Online Courses
- Wild Card
We will feature 20 startups in 4 categories on January 24, 2023, and 20 in 4 categories on January 25, 2023. Pitch winners from each category will be announced during the closing celebration on January 25, 2023! Additionally, selected Pitchfest startups will receive two (2) complimentary registrations for FETC 2023.
PITCHFEST WINNER AWARDS
Winners from each category will receive the following:
- A Special Pitchfest 2023 Winner Badge (Digital) & Trophy
- Exclusive Article In District Administration Magazine
- 1 Dedicated FETC Social Post
- Sponsored Content Ad on the DA Homepage (valued at $1,800)
- Partner Email Promotion (valued at $5,000)
- Two (2) complimentary Premium registrations for FETC 2024
The application fee is $95.
Note: If a startup purchases a booth in the Startup Pavilion, their Pitchfest application fee will be credited towards their booth purchase cost.
For a listing of Frequently Asked Questions about the Pitchfest, read the Pitchfest FAQ. For any Pitchfest inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.