Thank you for your interest in presenting at FETC 2018. You must use this online process to submit proposals for FETC 2018 by April 28, 2017. The Future of Education Technology Conference offers unparalleled opportunities to explore the evolving role of technology in the enhancement of learning and improvement of performance in PK-12 schools and districts. FETC brings together a collaborative community of educational leaders and technology experts to exchange techniques and empower participants with strategies for teaching and learning success.
Discover the future of education technology at FETC 2018, the premier international conference for the integration of education technology into the PK-12 community. Fuel your inspiration for innovative teaching and learning with expert- and peer-led sessions in topics and technologies that reach across the curriculum, all grade levels and areas of school management. The most dynamic and creative minds in the learning landscape—administrators, district-level leaders, state and national policy leaders and educators —gather at FETC to take part in this four-day exchange of ideas and techniques for the continuing pursuit of excellence. Be inspired by education technology implementations in compelling sessions, workshops and events for education professionals, industry leaders and policy practitioners committed to the future of teaching and learning.
FETC invites education technology professionals representing all levels, content areas and specialties, as well as industry and technology experts, to submit an application to present. If selected, your presentation will be scheduled for the international conference, January 23-26, 2018. Consider presenting at FETC to:
• Gain exposure for your work, your school and your district.
• Inform administrators and educators looking for collaborative strategies, inventive techniques and technological implementations to enhance learning and improve student performance.
• Share successful classroom practices, creative teaching and learning solutions, research and products that show emerging promise for PK-12 education and the evolving role of technology.
• Become part of a vibrant partnership that has made FETC conferences “must-attend” education technology events for more than 37 years.
By sharing your successful practices that transform learning for all students, you can help inspire and encourage other administrators, educators, information technologists and executives to creatively deploy technologies and expand the possibilities of learning through educational technology.
Call for Presentations Closes: April 28, 2017
Submission Review Period: May- July, 2017
Invitations to Present Issued: August 4, 2017
FETC 2018: January 23-26, 2018
FETC is pleased to provide a complimentary conference registration to all of the accepted lead presenters (one per session). If you are invited to present, you will receive additional information about how to register. All co-presenters MUST register and pay for the conference through the regular registration process.
ALL Communications will be sent to the primary email address you will provide in the application. It is important that you update any changes as soon as possible.
The information gathered during this process will be used to prepare the program, website, signs, and the mobile app. Please be sure that the information you provide is complete and accurate. To download a preview of the application, click here.
• Title of presentation (10 word maximum) (may be edited for publication)
• Session description to be used by the program review committee in evaluating your submission (100 word maximum)
• Names and email address of co-presenters
Each proposal undergoes a process of review and evaluation by the FETC Advisory Board and the Program Selection Committee who use the following examination criteria:
• Interest and engagement of conference attendees
• Current and/or cutting edge topic
• Content of presentation
• Relevance to conference tracks
• Contact Information - Please keep your contact information up-to-date.
• AV Equipment - FETC requires all presenters to supply their own computers, laptop or tablets for their session to present. If using an Apple device or tablet, presenters need to provide the appropriate projector connection (dongle).
• Presentation Materials - Part of effective professional development is providing meaningful presentation materials and online resources that allow the participants to further their learning. It is expected that presenters provide electronic presentation materials, handouts and/or follow-up materials for our event participants.
• Social Media Engagement – FETC expect all presenters to share their presentation notification and experiences about FETC with their professional networks via social media (twitter, facebook, google+, linkedin, etc.) FETC will provide digital badges to place on blogs, websites and electronic media.
Submission Deadline is APRIL 28, 2017.
We look forward to your submission!
Questions About Your Submission? Please contact:
Jennifer Womble, Program Chair, Future of Education Technology Conference
NOTE: With the high volume of submissions we receive, expect to be notified of the status of your submission on or about August 4, 2017.
© 2017 LRP Conferences, LLC
Back to Top