About the Show
LPA is thrilled to invite you to the 2023 LPA 1st Annual Latin Aerospace Industry EXPO presented by United Airlines being held on Sept 15, 2023 at the stunning Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center located in Kissimmee, Florida.
We are excited to have over 46,000 sq. feet of exhibit hall space, several dedicated breakout rooms and a large ballroom classroom for breakout sessions.
We look forward to welcoming you, your organizations and your families to Central Florida in September 2023 on the first official day of National Hispanic Heritage Month 2023 (Sept 15 - Oct 15). What a way to kick start the month long celebrations by spending it at the inaugural flagship event of the LPA.
We look forward to your participation! Join us to hang out with old friends, make new friends, network, and to learn about the various careers available in the aviation and aerospace sectors within our Latin/a/o/e/x communities. Come and celebrate our Latin Culture with great music, food, and fun cultural activities.
Spread the word!
*Registration proudly sponsored by: GoJet Airlines*
Schedule of Events (Subject to Change)
Thursday September 14, 2023 - Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Exhibitor Registration: 12PM - 6:15PM
Exhibitor Move-In: 2PM - 5PM (Exhibit Hall open to those with Exhibitor badges only)
Attendee Early Registration: 2PM - 6:15PM (For those who purchased tickets to attend the LPA Welcome Cocktail Reception, you must check in at attendee early registration to obtain your entrance ticket to this event)
LPA Welcome Cocktail Reception sponsored by Southwest Airlines and Destination 225°: 6:30PM - 9PM (Emerald Plaza)
(Separate Ticket Required - Exhibitors/LPA Members only - Limited Tickets Available)
-Southwest Airlines - Welcome to the LPA Expo!
-Cocktails & Light Snacks
-Music, Dancing, Socializing, Networking, Reconnecting and a lot more!
Friday September 15, 2023 - Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Exhibitor Registration: 7AM - 8:30AM
Exhibitor Move In: 8AM - 8:30AM (All exhibit booths must be setup prior to 9AM)
Exhibit Hall Entrance Opens for Exhibitors ONLY: 8AM - 9AM. (Exhibit Hall open to those with Exhibitor badges only)
Exhibitor Move Out: 5PM - 10PM
Attendee Registration: 7:30AM - 4:30PM
LPA Latin Aerospace Industry EXPO presented by United Airlines: 9AM - 4:30PM (Florida Exhibition Hall C/D)
Exhibitor Briefings: 8AM - 4:20PM (Schedule will be posted in the Digital Program) (Orange Blossom Ballroom & Gainesville Breakout Room)
LPA Latin Gala Celebration presented by United Airlines - Sponsored by Piedmont Airlines: 7:30PM - LATE (Osceola Ballroom C/D)
(Separate Ticket Required - Limited Tickets Available - Doors Open at 7:00PM)
-Keynote Speaker - Vania Montero Wit - United Airlines Vice President - Deputy General Counsel
Saturday September 16, 2023 - Kissimmee Gateway Airport
Kissimmee & LPA Food Truck Fly-In Event: 10AM - 3:00PM
Presented by Latino Pilots Association, United Airlines, Kissimmee Gateway Airport, Toho Water Authority, Kissimmee Utility Authority
(401 Dyer Blvd. Kissimmee, FL) (FREE EVENT)
Onsite Interviews and Meet & Greets!
With 98 exhibitors in attendance, there is something for everyone at the LPA Expo! All exhibitors will be holding meet and greet sessions at their individual booths, and some airlines will have specific breakout rooms for a more personalized meet & greet experience. Please note that many meet & greets at the booth locations, can lead to future interviews with the companies you choose to talk to. Come prepared and give it your all. Please note that a few airlines require pre-registration. To locate the registration links for these specific airlines, please follow the following steps.
1. Register for the LPA EXPO
2. Locate your confirmation email and login to the Attendee Service Center with the login credentials provided.
3. Hover over the Attendee Registration / Menu option from the main title bar and click Airline Meet and Greet - Registration Link.
4. Register for applicable airline meet & greets using the registration links provided.
All other meet & greets will be conducted on a first come, first serve basis and do not require pre-registration.
In 2015, five friends attending Jacksonville University in Florida noticed the absence of a professional pilot organization representing the Latino community. Accordingly, they founded the Latino Pilots Association (LPA). Today, we have over 1,900 active members and nearly 10,000 followers across four social media pages and are rapidly growing by the day and have spread our wings to expand beyond just the pilot career to become a more inclusive aerospace diversity organization!
LPA is committed in its mission to inspire, develop and support the Latin/a/o/x/e aerospace & aviation communities; further eliminating socio-economic barriers through representation, financial support, education and mentorship.
We are a non-profit, volunteer organization comprised of professionals from various sectors of the aerospace and aviation industries. We strive to:
- Lead The Way - In all that we do and do so in a professional and respectful manner.
- Inspire - Inspiration awakens us to new possibilities by allowing us to transcend our ordinary experiences and limitations. Inspiration propels us from apathy to possibility, and transforms the way we perceive our own capabilities.
- Give Back - Through scholarships, providing more affordable access to aerospace & aviation careers.
- Mentor - Mentorship at its core, guarantees that there is someone who cares about them, assures them they are not alone in dealing with day-to-day challenges, and reassures them that they matter.
- Volunteer - By giving back to the communities in which we live. Sharing our passion and love for what we do, with those around us.
- Spread Awareness - Through outreach and advocacy efforts to ensure a pipeline of careers in the aerospace/aviation sectors are available to future generations of Latin/o/a/x/e youth.