The Eight Annual International Boarding and Pet Services Association (IBPSA) Conference & Trade Show happens September 29, 30 and October 1, at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Florida.
The IBPSA Pet Care Services Educational Conference & Trade Show attracts the owners and general managers of pet boarding and daycare facilities from across North America and around the world.
Conference attendees are not only seeking education from sessions, but from our trade show exhibitors as well. Your presence offers an invaluable opportunity for them to not just virtually learn about you, your products, or services, but to meet with you face to face.
IBPSA is looking for exhibitors that are:
- Relevant to the pet care services industry with products and services that address animal care and behavior, business operations, management, financial, marketing, technology, safety, human resources, leadership, staff training, and more; and
- Cutting edge and innovative.
Early Bird (through April 15) - $ 800 member; $1550 non-member
Regular (April 16-August 31) - $1000 member; $1750 non-member
Late (after August 31) - $1200 member; $1950 non-member
Select corner booths will be an additional $100.
Each 10'x10' Exhibitor Booth includes the following:
- Eight-foot high (8’) back wall drape and three-foot (3’) side rail drape
- A standard identification sign (7”x44”) showing Exhibitor’s name and booth number from the information provided herein
- Lunches and break snacks provided
- Free admission to all conference sessions (does not include pre-conference workshops)
- Attendee registration list 2 weeks before event
- Logo, link and brief description of services on conference website
- Listing on Exhibitor page in printed program directory
- Social media exposure
- Sponsorship opportunities