VIRTUAL PARTICIPATION40+ Total CE Credits Available
Following each presentation, a five (5) digit alphanumeric code was displayed on the screen. To have claimed your credit, a completed session evaluation followed by a "quiz" to enter the code was required.
To complete any missing evaluations or quizzes, please log in to the Attendee Service Center.
All credit submitted from the Virtual Conference will be directly applied to your IAHCSMM account approximately 10-14 business days following the close of the Conference. You will need to complete the survey and quiz after each presentation viewed to achieve credit, but you DO NOT need to submit your conference certificate(s) to IAHCSMM directly. If you have any questions regarding your credit, please contact email@example.com
In order to submit your Conference credit, you will need to provide CBSPD your Certificate(s) of Completion (which include the program titles, the dates and the number of contact hours), and the approval code numbers which are provided online here.
To download your Certificates of Completion, log in to the Attendee Service Center. You will need to complete the survey and quiz after each presentation viewed to achieve credit.
Registered Nurses Contact Hours: The International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materiel Management and Pfiedler Enterprises have established a reciprocal relationship whereby nurses attending meetings of the IAHCSMM may obtain nursing credit. The Association of periOperative Registered Nurses is provider-approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing (Provider Number CEP 13019), and will award 19.5 nursing contact hours for approved sessions attended. If you wish to receive nursing contact hours please follow the instructions below:
- View and complete the approved sessions online through the Virtual Auditorium.
- Take note of the 5 digit alphanumeric code displayed during the presentation.
- Following the session, complete the Session Evaluation form.
- You will need to complete the survey and quiz after each presentation viewed to achieve credit.
- Visit www.pfiedler.net/iahcsmm2021 and enter in the correct code corresponding to the correct session title to receive credit.
- Please note you will need to create an account with Pfiedler if you do not already have one.