About FETC & Pitchfest
January 23-25, 2024
FETC Pitchfest showcases innovative new education technology to a panel of district administrators, teachers, parents, investors, and industry experts.
Applications Open: July 30, 2023
Applications Close: October 15, 2023
WHAT IS FETC?
For over 40 years, the National Future of Education Technology® Conference (FETC) has gathered the most dynamic and innovative education leaders and professionals from around the world for an intensive, highly collaborative exploration of new technologies, best practices, and pressing issues. FETC® is known to educators and technologists as the best place to engage with the thought leaders and pioneers leading the charge in classrooms, schools, and districts. This year's event will take place at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida, on January 23 - 26, 2024.
The Future of Education Technology Conference (FETC) Pitchfest will take place January 23 - 25, 2024. FETC Pitchfest is an opportunity for edtech startups seeking market exposure and validation, investment, customers, and strategic partnerships to showcase their innovative products and services. Selected startups will pitch in front of a panel of industry experts, district administrators, front-line educators, parents, investors, and a live audience.
2024 PITCHFEST APPLICATIONS
Don't miss your opportunity to pitch your startup live at FETC in Orlando. Learn more about how to apply for Pitchfest 2024, including eligibility requirements, categories, and important deadlines below.
- Pitchfest is open to early-stage startups in the education market.
- Startups must be established with a team and public-facing website, able to convey a sustainable business model and demonstrate user traction, engagement, and adoption metrics or strategy.
- Startups that have raised over $8 million in funds from combined funding sources at the time of application are ineligible.
- Startups may only enter one product or service to Pitchfest.
- The product or service must fall into one of the Pitchfest categories.
- The presenter of the selected startups must attend one Pitchfest coaching session.
Pitchfest 2024 will select five education technology startups for each of the following eight categories:
- Immersive Tech
- Coding, Robotics & STEM
- Learning Management System
- Social-emotional Learning
- Language Learning
- Early Childhood Learning
- Online Courses
- Wild Card
Twenty startup finalists in 4 categories will pitch on January 24, 2024, and twenty in 4 categories on January 25, 2024. Pitch winners from each category will be announced during the closing celebration on January 25, 2024! Additionally, finalists will receive two (2) complimentary premium registrations for FETC 2024 and must participate in the Pre-Pitchfest orientation on January 23, 2024.
PITCHFEST WINNER AWARDS
Winners from each category will receive the following:
- A Special Pitchfest 2024 Winner Badge (Digital) & Trophy
- Exclusive Article and Sponsored Content Ad in District Administration Magazine ($1,800 value)
- 1 Dedicated FETC Social Post
- Partner Email Promotion ($5,000 value)
The application fee is $95.
Note: If a startup purchases a booth in the Startup Pavilion, their Pitchfest application fee will be credited toward their booth purchase cost.
For a listing of frequently asked questions about Pitchfest, read the Pitchfest FAQ. For any Pitchfest inquiries, please contact email@example.com.