1. Click on this link.
2. Enter your username and password that was sent to you. If you did not receive it, check your spam folder or email email@example.com.
NAPA’s 2021 Annual Meeting, Feb. 16-18, is your virtual destination for solutions. With federal and state highway funding uncertainties remaining a top concern for asphalt contractors, we’ll be focusing on the 2021 legislative outlook and ways the industry can engage in advocacy. General sessions and workshops will also explore a state of the industry outlook for supply and demand, workforce, asphalt resiliency, research and innovations, and more. Our new virtual platform will also facilitate the social component that has become such a hallmark of NAPA’s in-person events.
Why are we doing the Annual Virtual Meeting?
- To affirm the value of NAPA membership.
- To keep members updated on industry and issues that may impact their success.
- To showcase NAPA expertise and exclusive services the industry can only get from NAPA.
- No travel costs.
- Participate safely and conveniently.
- Reduced time away out of the office.
- Increased employee participation within your company.
- Earn PDH credits for education sessions.
- Live Q&A with speakers.
- Experience sessions in a live, virtual environment or by accessing the recordings at a later time.