MOBILE APP & SESSION HANDOUTS
ANNUAL CONFERENCE LOCATIONS
401 West Pratt Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
Baltimore Convention Center
1 W Pratt Strett
Baltimore, MD 21201
ANNUAL CONFERENCE MOBILE APP
How to download the app:
- Search for “ASHE Events” in the Apple or Android store and install to download.
- Log in to the app with the following information
- Username: the email address you used to register for the Annual Conference
*Password is case sensitive
- Click on “2019 Annual Conference"
If you are an exhibitor who did not register using a unique email address, please visit the Mobile App Help Desk on Mezzanine/Level 2 in the Baltimore Convention Center to gain access to the app.
If you do not have an Apple or Android device, you can access the mobile website version of the app by visiting ashe.org/annualmobile.
The mobile app will allow you to:
- Complete session evaluations.
- Access the conference schedule and personalize your agenda with “My Schedule”.
- Access session descriptions as well as speaker, attendee, and exhibitor information.
- Connect with attendees using the photo and social feeds during the event.
- Engage in a friendly competition with other attendees in the mobile app badge game! Earn badges by attending general sessions, and visiting various locations. Check out the Play the ASHE Badge Game section to see how you can earn badges. View the Leaderboard to see who has earned the most badges. The top three leaders will be awarded a $100, $50, and $25 VIsa Gift Card! Winners will be announced through the mobile app with instructions on how to claim their prize.
- View handouts using the mobile app. After you download the app, tap on the Handouts section to view handouts from presenters on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Download session handouts to print at home. Go to the mobile app website where you can access all session handouts.
PLEASE NOTE: Paper copies will not be provided and you will not be able to print onsite. We encourage you to print the materials for the sessions you plan to attend in advance and bring them with you to Baltimore if you want to have paper copies. Handouts are only available for sessions with presenters who submitted them. However, attendees will receive unlimited access to posted handouts before and after the conference.