The heath and safety of all event participants is of the utmost importance to ASBO International. We continue to monitor the recommendations of federal and local officials regarding the safety of holding an in-person conference. Please visit this page regularly for the latest information.
Regulations are subject to change while on-site.
Current Event Protocols in Place
- Upon entrance to the Wisconsin Center, you will be given a daily health screening:
- You will be asked six standardized health questions.
- Your temperature will be checked and recorded by a touchless thermometer.
- If your temperature is at or above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit and/or you have symptoms determined through the six screening questions, you will be taken to a secondary screening location where you will receive a mask and gloves. There, a second temperature screen will be administered. If your temperature is below 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit you will be permitted to enter. If above, you will be asked to exit and either head home or to a medical facility.
- Any individual refusing screening will not be permitted to enter.
- Everyone must wear a face mask that covers both the nose and mouth.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be available for all attendees.
- Where possible, entrances and exits into meeting spaces will be marked to allow for one-way traffic.
- Where possible, the exhibit marketplace aisles will be marked with directional arrows to allow for one-way traffic.
- Each 10' x 10' exhibit booth space has a maximum occupancy of 3 people.
- While seated or stationary, masks may be removed for eating and drinking.
- Seating will be provided to allow for 6 feet of distance between people.
- Keep 6 feet of distance between yourself and others as much as possible.
- You should avoid direct contact, including handshakes and hugs with others not from your household.
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water.
- If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or are exhibiting symptoms, get tested and do not travel to the conference.
- If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 and/or are exhibiting symptoms while attending the conference, self-isolate and notify an ASBO International staff member.
- For additional information, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Location Specific Info