Show your supervisor exactly how attending ASBO International’s Annual Conference & Expo will yield a positive return on investment for your district.
Time away from the office, travel expenses, and conference registration may seem like a big ask, especially with tighter COVID-19 budgets and not knowing what the new school year will look like. Use specific education examples, an editable letter, and more to build your case on why you should attend AC&E 21.
This tool to helps you clearly communicate:
- How specific education sessions provide solutions to the problems your district is facing.
- How you plan to take action using what you learn from the conference.
What makes ASBO International’s Annual Conference & Expo different from other professional development opportunities?
- A mingling of global and local perspectives from colleagues and experts around the world whom you can stay connected to year-round.
- Quality education sessions offering SFO contact hours and CPE credits carefully reviewed by a diverse group of 230 school business officials from six countries and 36 states.
- Direct access to a broad range of products, services, and providers in the Exhibits Marketplace.
- Breakdowns of current legislation and compliance requirements straight from Capitol Hill.
- Dynamic keynote speakers who will inspire you to refresh and fine-tune your sense of purpose in school business.