Envision 2020 Attendee Service Center- You will access Envision 2020 by logging in through the Attendee Service Center.
· Forgot your Login Information? Check your “Know Before You Go” email from firstname.lastname@example.org for your attendee center log-in. You may also reset your password through the sign in portal on the Attendee Service Center page.
Watch this quick tutorial on how to access live sessions from the event platform.
ASBO Learn - You will use the ASBO Learn platform to access Micro Courses, On-Demand sessions, and SFO Exam Prep sessions that are included with your Envision 2020 registration.
Accessing Content in ASBO Learn
Watch this quick tutorial on how to access on demand courses from the event platform.
Contact us if you need further assistance logging in:
Envision 2020 login: Email email@example.com or call 866.682.2729 x 7066.
ASBO Learn login: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.682.2729 x 7080.
Web Browser Help:
Common Troubleshooting Tips For all Live Learns, Solutions Circuits, and the Keynote session:
I’m getting a “Connection can’t be established” screen:
· Disable any Firefox or Chrome extensions that might be blocking WebRTC or talk to your IT team to open any necessary ports.
I have no sound and can’t hear the presenters:
· Upon logging in, you will be prompted to accept the audio stream.
· To adjust volume, use your device’s volume controls.
· Make sure your computer is not muted and that your speakers/headphones are working properly.
· Try refreshing your browser in an incognito window.
· Try restarting your computer.
I can’t see the presenter’s video:
· Try refreshing your browser or opening an incognito window. Make sure your audio is on after refreshing.
· Make sure your internet speed meets the minimum requirements listed above.
Back to Top