How to Navigate a Virtual Conference
As we approach ASBO International’s first ever virtual conference, Envision 2020, everyone is a First Timer! Use these helpful tips for navigating the before, during, and after of this virtual event.
- Block off time in your calendar as if you are leaving the office to make space to learn and focus.
- Log into the attendee service center to get acquainted with your Envision 2020 experience.
- Browse through the Envision 2020 schedule for an overview of the conference.
- Check out the education schedule* where you’ll find descriptions of all the sessions and build your own virtual agenda.
- Plan to network with vendors on the virtual exhibitor list.
- Download the Envision 2020 mobile app (available in August) to organize your schedule and network with peers.
- Look for an attendee survey to arrive in your inbox on Friday afternoon after the conference. Share your thoughts to help us build upon your Envision 2020 experience for the future.
- Stay connected with your new contacts on ASBO International’s online networking community, the Global School Business Network.
- Access recordings and content from sessions you missed or want to re-visit at learn.asbointl.org.Recordings will be available to ASBO International members by mid-October.