The conference experience serves as a global venue for school business practitioners and industry suppliers to share ideas, sharpen skills, and commune. For more information, view the full education schedule, including live and on-demand sessions.
Education sessions cover essential topics like:
- Budget Tools: Master the development, management, and discussion surrounding your budget.
- Crowdfunding: Learn to use this method effectively to obtain valuable classroom resources.
- Cybersecurity: Prevent breaches within your district and keep private information safe.
- Education Policy: Know how the federal budget and education funding will affect your district.
- Industry Updates: Brush up on ESSA, 403(b) plans, Medicaid reimbursements, and GASB changes.
- Leading Authentically: Fine tune work/life balance, collaboration, and organizational culture.
- School Safety Assessments: Determine the best methods to secure your schools.
Learn more about the Session Types that will be available during Envision 2020.