Your role in school business demands that you’re knowledgeable in all realms of K–12 administration. Choose from a robust selection of nearly 100 education sessions to stay ahead of issues, informed of industry trends, and aware of best practices.
Education sessions cover essential topics like:
- Crowdfunding: Learn to use this method effectively to obtain valuable classroom resources.
- Cybersecurity: Prevent breaches within your district and keep private information safe.
- School Safety Assessments: Find ways to conduct routine checks to secure your schools.
- Leading Authentically: Focus on work/life balance, collaboration, and organizational culture.
- Industry Updates: Brush up on ESSA, 403(b) plans, Medicaid reimbursements, and GASB changes.
- Education Policy: Know how the federal budget and education funding will affect your district.
- Budget Tools: Master the development, management, and discussion surrounding your budget.