Build Your Case to Attend
Time away from the office, travel expenses, and conference registration may seem like a big ask, but not when you show your supervisor exactly how your attendance will yield a bigger return on investment for your district. Use specific education examples, an editable letter, and more to build your case to attend.
This tool to helps you clearly communicate
- How specific education sessions provide solutions to the problems your district is facing.
- How you plan to take action using the information you gain at the conference.
DOWNLOAD THE BUILD YOUR CASE TOOLKIT
DOWNLOAD THE EDITABLE CASE LETTER
(Look for the letter file in the bottom left of your browser.)
What makes ASBO International’s Annual Conference & Expo different from other professional development opportunities?
- A mingling of global and local perspectives from colleagues and experts around the world whom you can stay connected to year-round.
- Quality education sessions offering SFO contact hours and CPE credits carefully reviewed by a diverse group of 230 school business officials from six countries and 36 states.
- Direct access to a broad range of products, services, and providers in the Exhibits Marketplace.
- Breakdowns of current legislation and compliance requirements straight from Capitol Hill.
- Dynamic keynote speakers who will inspire you to refresh and fine-tune your sense of purpose in school business.