The health and well-being of APTA’s members, attendees and guests are of the utmost importance. As such, APTA has instituted a mandatory vaccination or negative COVID-19 test policy for the 2022 Legislative Conference. Following the policy set by the Grand Hyatt, face coverings over mouth and nose are required for unvaccinated guests, and are optional for fully vaccinated guests.
Please contact Marcus Eng at APTA for alternatives to CLEAR.
Step 1: Enroll in CLEAR:
1. Use this link to download the CLEAR app to get started.
You can also tap "Get Started" on the white Health Pass tile and enter the code APTA2022
2. Tap "Enroll or verify in CLEAR" to create your CLEAR member account
New to CLEAR? Enter your email address, phone number, and have your government-issued ID ready to complete enrollment
Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity
3. Please enroll in CLEAR before you arrive at the Legislative Conference for the simplest experience.
Step 2: Select your health screening path
1. Select "COVID-19 Vaccination" OR "COVID-19 Test"
2. If you select "COVID-19 Vaccination," follow the prompts to securely confirm your proof of vaccination
To add your one-time proof of vaccination, you can securely link to your vaccine provider, scan a SMART QR code or upload your CDC card. Check out this tutorial if you need help.
3. If you select "COVID-19 Test," get tested within 72 hours prior to Sunday, March 13. The earliest tests may be administered is Thursday, March 10.
Follow the instructions to securely link your testing provider with CLEAR to upload your COVID-19 test results.
COVID-19 test providers that integrate directly with the CLEAR app include Quest, Labcorp, BioReference, CVS or Vault Health. Check out the CLEAR app to see the full list of testing providers.
Step 3: Complete the following steps before you arrive at the event:
1. Open the CLEAR app and tap on "American Public Transportation Association 2022" in the white Health Pass tile.
2. Tap "Open Health Pass" to get your result. Green means you're good to go! Be sure to have this result ready to show upon arrival at the event.
Having trouble with Health Pass? Reach out to teh CLEAR team by tapping "get in tough" on the mobile app or call 1-855-CLEARME (253-2763).
With CLEAR, you are always in control of your information. American Public Transportation Association only receives confirmation that an attendee satisfied the requirements for access with the equivalent of a red or green result — and never has access to an individual’s private health data through CLEAR. For further information on how CLEAR protects user data see the member terms here.