AOFAS Annual Meeting is the premier foot and ankle education event, featuring innovative scientific research, advanced techniques, and insightful discussion. With a schedule that includes dedicated time and programming in the Exhibit Hall, this meeting is the ideal opportunity to grow your business and build relationships with prospective customers.
Visit aofas.org/annualmeeting for the latest updates on the meeting and educational program.
All booths include the following:
· Company profile and logo in the Annual Meeting Mobile App
· Company listing on the AOFAS website leading up to Annual Meeting and in the onsite “Meeting at a Glance” program book. Exhibitors will receive a copy of the final program book.
· Pre- and post-registration attendee lists in electronic format. Listings to include attendee name, company, and mailing address; AOFAS policy does not allow distribution of email addresses.
· Standard booth constructed using 8’ high back walls and 3’ high side dividers
· Complimentary 6’ draped table (1), two (2) chairs, and one (1) wastebasket, if ordered by the deadline posted in the Exhibit Services Kit
· General perimeter security n 7” x 44” identification sign
· Exhibitor Portal to purchase booth space, enter company information, and enter badges online
· Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
· Complimentary Exhibitor Lunch Station provided prior to attendee lunch break on Friday
· Exhibitor Service Manual online ordering
· Optional Lead Retrieval
By June 15, 2023
After June 15, 2023
10’ x 10’ space / $3,000
10’ x 10’ / $3,500
10’ x 10’ space (Publisher) / $2,750
10’ x 10’ space (Publisher) / $3,000
Contact Deb Whalen
*Min 20’ x 20’ size
*Foundation Donors only
Contact Deb Whalen
· 10’ x 10’ space: 2 complimentary badges
· Island Booths: 1 complimentary badge per 50 square feet
Additional Exhibitor Badges
· On or before September 15: $300 USD each
· After September 15: $350 USD each
Booth Cancellation Fees
Cancellations must be received in writing and fees will be assessed as follows -
· On or before June 15: $500 USD
· Between June 15 and August 15: 50% of Booth Fee
· Absolutely NO REFUNDS after August 15
Within this portal you can purchase your booth today and access the Exhibitor Service Center to take advantage of the management and preparation tools offered to ensure a successful event!
To get started, preview the floor map below, then click the Start button below to make your reservation! Mouse-over the booths to view the numbers and size.
Click START to begin
Back to Top