AOFAS Annual Meeting is the premier foot and ankle education event, featuring innovative scientific research, advanced techniques, and insightful discussion. With a schedule that includes dedicated time and programming in the Exhibit Hall, this meeting is the ideal opportunity to grow your business and build relationships with prospective customers.
Visit aofas.org/annualmeeting for the latest updates on the meeting and educational program.
All booths include the following:
· Company profile and logo in the Annual Meeting Mobile App
· Company listing on the AOFAS website leading up to Annual Meeting and in the onsite “Meeting at a Glance” program book. Exhibitors will receive a copy of the final program book.
· Pre- and post-registration attendee lists in electronic format. Listings to include attendee name, company, and mailing address; AOFAS policy does not allow distribution of email addresses.
· Standard booth constructed using 8’ high back walls and 3’ high side dividers
· Complimentary 6’ draped table (1), two (2) chairs, and one (1) wastebasket, if ordered by the deadline posted in the Exhibit Services Kit
· General perimeter security n 7” x 44” identification sign
· Exhibitor Portal to purchase booth space, enter company information, and enter badges online
· Welcome Reception in the Exhibit Hall
· Complimentary Exhibitor Lunch Station provided prior to attendee lunch break on Friday
· Exhibitor Service Manual online ordering
· Optional Lead Retrieval
By May 21
After May 21
10’ x 10’ space / $3,000
10’ x 10’ / $3,500
10’ x 10’ space (Publisher) / $2,750
10’ x 10’ space (Publisher) / $3,000
Island Booths* $30.00/sq ft
(*minimum 20’ x 20’)
Island Booths* $35.00/sq ft
PREMIUM SPACE (see orange booth spaces on Hall diagram):
· Add an additional 5% to the fees listed above
· 10’ x 10’ space: 2 complimentary badges
· Island Booths: 1 complimentary badge per 50 square feet
Additional Exhibitor Badges
· On or before September 10: $300 USD each
· After September 10: $350 USD each
Booth Cancellation Fees
· Any booth cancellations must be received by the AOFAS in writing.
· On or before June 15: $500 USD
· Between June 15 and August 2: 50% of booth fee
· Absolutely no refunds after August 2
Within this portal you can purchase your booth today and access the Exhibitor Service Center to take advantage of the management and preparation tools offered to ensure a successful event!
Click here to access the Exhibitor Service Kit.
To get started, preview the floor map below, then click the Start button below to make your reservation! Mouse-over the booths to view the numbers and size.
Click START to begin
Back to Top