The AHA Certification Center and AHRMM are pleased to offer a special administration of the Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) certification examination at AHRMM19.
The CMRP certification exam is based on practical experience and knowledge you may have gained academically as well as on the job. Candidates must meet fully the eligibility requirements to sit for the exam. Eligible candidates who receive a passing score on the CMRP certification exam earn the CMRP certification. For more information about the CMRP eligibility requirements, exam content outline and exam administration policy, refer to the CMRP Candidate Handbook.
Examination Date: July 28, 2019
Location: Marriott Marquis San Diego – Santa Rosa (room), San Diego, CA
Registration Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Indicate preferred session time on the CMRP exam application.
- Candidates who do not indicate a preferred time will be assigned to the morning session until that session is filled.
- If you are completing the CMRP review session offered by AHRMM, you must indicate the afternoon time slot. You will not automatically be assigned to it.
- Advance registration required. Registrations not accepted on site.
- Time slots are assigned in advance of the exam date and CANNOT be changed on the exam day.
Special Computer Examination Session I (limit 30 candidates)
Check-in: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Exam Administration: 9:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Special Computer Examination Session II (limit 30 candidates)
Check-in: 1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Exam Administration: 2:00 – 4:00 p.m.
If you do not indicate a preferred time on your exam application, you will be registered for the morning time slot until all slots are filled. After this session is filled, candidates will be registered for the afternoon session. If you are attending a morning education session, be sure to select the afternoon session on your exam application. You will not automatically be assigned to it.
Exam fees are not part of conference registration or any pre-conference sessions. Registration for the review session does not include registration for the CMRP Certification Examination. Fees for the exam are paid to AMP (Applied Measurement Professionals, Inc.) when the CMRP Examination Application is submitted to AMP as directed on the application.
Member fee for CMRP exam: $275
Non-member fee for CMRP exam: $425
Rescheduling fee: $100
- Complete the CMRP Examination Application Be sure to indicate the preferred examination time.
- If you do not indicate a time on the application, you will be assigned to the morning session.
- Once the morning session is filled, you will be assigned to the afternoon session.
- When the afternoon session is filled, no more applications will be accepted.
- Testing session times cannot be changed on site.
- Include payment. AMP does not accept personal checks.
- Submit exam application and payment to AMP for receipt by June 28, 2019. (AMP is the vendor with which the AHA Certification Center contracts for exam administration.) By submitting the exam application, you are certifying that you meet the eligibility requirements as listed on the application and in the CMRP Candidate Handbook.
- Fax application with credit card application to (913) 895-4651 OR
- Mail application with company or cashier’s check payment to:
PSI, AHA-CC Examination
18000 W. 105th St.
Olathe, KS 66061-7543
- Applications cannot be submitted online for this special administration.
NOTE: To ensure that your application is processed correctly, please do NOT send exam applications or payment directly to AHRMM or the AHA Certification Center.
- The deadline to submit the exam application and fees to AMP is June 28, 2019.
- Late applications are not accepted. There will be no onsite registration for the exam.
- AMP will send confirmation of receipt of the exam application (via mail and email) by July 12, 2019. If you do not receive a confirmation by then, contact AMP at (888) 519-9901 or info@goAMP.com.
Day of Exam
- Only candidates who receive an exam confirmation from AMP will be allowed to test. Candidates who did not advance register will NOT be allowed to test at the conference.
- Candidates will be allowed to test only at the time designated on the AMP-issued confirmation. Times are assigned in advance and CANNOT be changed on the day of the exam.
- Candidates must be on time. Late arrivals will not be allowed to test.
- The exam will begin after all registered candidates arrive or at the end of the sign-in period - whichever occurs first.
- Candidates must bring two forms of identification and their confirmation letter. For more information about the exam administration process, please refer to the CMRP Candidate Handbook posted on the AHA-CC website.
- Approved calculators are allowed, but not provided. Cell phones are not an acceptable form of calculator.
- Any personal belongings brought into the testing room must be placed in the designated area of the room.
- Candidates who pass the exam will receive from the AHA Certification Center their certificate of achievement and other materials about 4 to 6 weeks after the exam.
AHRMM is also offering a CMRP Overview Session on Sunday morning. This review course is one of many ways you may chose to prepare for the exam or to validate your current knowledge of the content covered on the exam. Consider taking the review course in the morning and the exam in the afternoon. Exam registration is independent of registration and fees for the review course.
Eligible candidates who pass the exam may report the credit received for the review course and the conference toward the first certification renewal period.
Participation in the review class alone may not fully prepare you for the exam and does not guarantee that you will pass the exam.
- CMRP review course or other preparation materials, contact AHRMM at (312) 422-3840 or email@example.com.
- Registering for the exam, submitting your application and confirmation of registration, contact AMP at (888) 519-9901 or info@goAMP.com.
- CMRP Certification Program, contact the AHA Certification Center at (312) 422-3702 or firstname.lastname@example.org.