Top Reasons to Meet in San Antonio
- Seventh-largest and third-fastest growing city in the U.S.
- Host to more than 34 million visitors a year.
- Top industries include aerospace, manufacturing, IT, tourism and health care and bioscience.
- Offers eight universities as well as the Alamo Community College System.
- Home to the River Walk--a network of stone paths along the San Antonio River that connect hotels, shops, restaurants, theaters and more.
- Has the largest collection of Spanish colonial architecture in North America, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site, that includes five 18th century missions. The city also has the oldest cathedral sanctuary in the U.S.
- Known for the Alamo, the number one tourist attraction in Texas and one of the city's Spanish colonial missions.
- Entertains with top theme parks: Six Flags Fiesta Texas and Morgan's Wonderland--the world's only ultra-accessible theme park for those with special needs.
- Offers nationally acclaimed museums including two Smithsonian affiliates and the national center for Latino arts.
- Recognized for events like Fiesta San Antonio, Luminaria: Arts Night in San Antonio, Culinaria and the Conjunto Music Festival.
- Birthplace of Tex-Mex--experience it in the city's culture, art, music and cuisine.
- Destination for professional sports teams: the San Antonio Spurs (NBA), Silver Stars (WNBA), Rampage (AHL), Roadrunners (NCAA), and Missions (MiLB).
- Leading golf destination with more than 50 golf courses, many noted among the nation's best.