HOW TO REGISTER
Online: Register with credit card by clicking HERE.
Mail: Download the registration form HERE.
Mail your form and check to:
American Hospital Association
2018 AHA Annual Membership Meeting
75 Remittance Drive, Suite 6881
Chicago, IL 60675-6881
For registration, customer service and overnight mail instructions, call (847) 620-4474 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET).
On-site: Register on-site using a check or credit card at the Washington Hilton during the following times:
Saturday May 5 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday May 6 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Monday May 7 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday May 8 6:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Registration Fee Includes: the Federal Forum Plenary Sessions, choice of Trustee Educational Sessions, Executive and Special Briefings, AHA Board Chair Investiture and Reception, and AHA Recognition Luncheon.
• $850 AHA Member EARLY BIRD: $800 BY MARCH 23
Register your spouse and/or student
• $450 State, Regional and Metropolitan Hospital Association Staff
• $700 Regional Policy Board, Committee on Governance, Governing Council Member
• $950 AHA Associate Member
• $1,100 Non-AHA Member
• $125 for Spouse or Student
Add the Sunday ACHE Educational Session to your Annual Membership Meeting Registration
• $150 EARLY BIRD for AHA Member by MARCH 23
• $200 for AHA Member and Non-AHA Member
ACHE programming must be added to a full meeting registration.
SAVE WITH OUR GROUP DISCOUNT!
Register three people from your organization, and get a fourth registration free! All registrants must select the same base registration package. If paying by check, all forms must be submitted with payment together by mail. If paying by credit card, all team members must register online using your organization’s emails. If you have any questions when registering your group, please contact customer service (847) 620-4474 (9 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET).
ACHE EDUCATION CREDITS
Attendees of the Sunday ACHE Education Session will receive 1.5 HOURS of ACHE Face-to-Face Education credits.
For All Annual Meeting Attendees:
AHA is authorized to award 11 HOURS of pre-approved ACHE Qualified Education credit for the AHA Annual Membership Meeting toward advancement, or recertification, in the American College of Healthcare Executives. Participants in this program who wish to have the continuing education hours applied toward ACHE Qualified Education credit must self-report their participation. To self-report, participants must log into their MyACHE account and select ACHE Qualified Education Credit.
Cancellations must be made in writing via email to email@example.com. Refunds, less a $150 service fee, will be given for the AHA Annual Membership Meeting registration and special events, if written cancellation is received no later than APRIL 20. No refunds will be given after APRIL 20. You can send a substitute. Please call registration customer service at (847) 620-4474.
• Registration at the AHA Member rate is available to individuals affiliated with a hospital, health care system, patient care organization, or allied health education program that is an institutional member of the Association, and to active members of AHA-affiliated personal membership groups. Please contact the AHA Office of Member Relations at (312) 422-2750 with questions or to verify membership status.
• Registration at the AHA Associate Member rate is available to individuals affiliated with organizations that are AHA Associate members. Associate members are organizations--such as commercial firms, medical suppliers, consultants, etc.-- that are interested in the goals and objectives of the Association, but which do not provide patient care services.
If you need auxiliary aids or services identified in the Americans with Disabilities Act (e.g., listening devices or Braille materials), please write to Emily Shelman, AHA Washington Office, 800 10th Street, N.W., Two City Center, Suite 400, Washington, DC 20001, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, or attach a written description to your registration form.