Countdown to Women's Executive Forum™
Woman of Influence™ Award
At the heart of every thriving industry, there are exceptional individuals who go above and beyond to create positive change and propel progress. The Woman of Influence™ Award stands as a beacon of recognition for these outstanding women association leaders, whose dedication and contributions have truly shaped the landscape of association management. By fostering innovation, embracing challenges, and implementing transformative strategies, these exceptional women have paved the way for a bolder, brighter future.
A Woman of Influence:
A Woman of Influence:
- Has a proven track record of significant contributions leading to positive, transformative, and lasting impact in association management.
- Is recognized as an exceptional association/nonprofit professional who has advanced their organization's mission.
- Consistently pushes the boundaries of convention, introducing innovative ideas and practices that challenge the status quo.
- Doesn't just achieve personal success but actively works to advance the growth and development of others through engaging in mentorship, coaching, and service, fostering an environment of empowerment and learning.
- Exemplifies a strong commitment to giving back by contributing their time, expertise, and resources to uplift colleagues and emerging professionals.
- Openly promotes value differences and creates an environment that is comfortable, inclusive, and empowering.
- Inspires others of the tangible possibilities achievable through dedication, hard work, and a commitment to excellence.
- Drives a broader discussion about equality, diversity, and the pivotal role women play in shaping the association industry as a catalyst of change.
We all know a powerful woman who embodies these traits. Nominate the Woman of Influence in your life to be recognized by the entire community for their impact and influence.
Nominations close September 27.
Previous Woman of Influence Award Winners
2023: Jacqualine Price Osafo, MBA, CAE, Executive Director, Society of American Archivists
2022: Robin Rone, Executive Director, ARA International, and Head of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Smithbucklin
2021: Mary Lynn Fayoumi, CAE, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President and CEO, HR Source
2020: Deborah H. Bowen, FACHE, CAE, President and CEO, American College of Healthcare Executives
2019: Kathleen T. O'Loughlin, DMD, MPH, Executive Director, American Dental Association
2018: Dawn Sweeney, FASAE, President and CEO, National Restaurant Association