Thank you for your continued support of Welcoming Environment® and work as a DEI champion! Because of your commitment and advocacy, the association community continues to make strides in creating inclusive and accountable workforces.
Don't forget, creating a Welcoming Environment isn’t just a function of an organization’s leadership. It touches all levels and roles within your association. Everyone one of us can be a leader in creating a Welcoming Environment within our organizations.
September 27 |12 noon to 5 p.m.
OLC Education & Conference Center
9400 W Higgins Rd, Unit 100, Rosemont, IL 60018
- Learn first-hand accounts of successful Welcoming Environment initiatives in other organizations
- Gain actionable takeaways to get started
- Takeaway tips and best practices for integrating DE&I into your strategy
- How to Create a Safe Space at Work
- Operationalize Your DEI Strategic Plan
- How to Become an Authentic Ally
- And more!
See the full schedule here.
||Association Forum is a CAE Approved Provider. This program meets the requirements for fulfilling the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential. Every program that we offer which qualifies for CAE credit will clearly identify the number of CAE credits granted for full participation, and we will maintain records of your participation in accord with CAE policies. For more information about the CAE credential or Approved Provider program, please visit www.asaecenter.org/cae.