Forum Forward 2020
Each year, association professionals across Chicagoland come to Forum Forward to prepare themselves for what’s on the horizon in their profession through quality educational content, and the sharing of knowledge with others in the industry.
Why is this the most important year yet to attend?
Association Forum is equipped to help you navigate a changing world, and we’ll do that with:
So how will we do that virtually?
- A presentation of our diversity and inclusion Welcoming Environment® research study
- Tools for remaining relevant in the midst of change
- Professional development skills to build your personal brand and make you more marketable
The day will be interspersed with:
- Video chats to share ideas with other attendees
- Coffee talks to build new relationships
- Stretch breaks to get you up and out of your chair
- Yoga to help you refocus
Back to Top