Show Management has created different opportunities for your company to add value to its exhibiting experience. It is more important than ever to build your relationship with existing clients as well as target new home builders. Sponsorships can help to catch attendees' attention, so that you can demonstrate how partnering with your company can help them to sell homes in not only good times, but in the slower times as well. Both small and large exhibitors can increase their visibility at the show as well as increase their brand recognition with the sponsorship opportunities available for the 2008 show.
All Sponsors Receive:
- Acknowledgement everywhere sponsors are recognized for Aesthetic Next 3.0 including pre-show promotional material, the Aesthetic Next 3.0 Show Guide, onsite signage, etc.
- Acknowledgement on the official Aesthetic Next 3.0 website every time a visitor logs on. Your logo will be posted on the website, and your homepage can be linked to the logo provided that your website posts a link to the Aesthetic Next 3.0 website.
- A designated icon next to your company name on the exhibitor list will be posted on the official Aesthetic Next 3.0 virtual meeting platform.
Additional Benefits Include:
- Advertising in Live & Virtual Meeting App
- Advertising in Aesthetic Record Marketplace
- Option to Host an Advisory Board Meeting of up to 10 People (Live Only or Hybrid)
- Pre-Reg List (Live and Virtual)
- 1-Hour Access to a Meeting Room for Private or Public Use (Must Be Scheduled Prior to Event)
- Physical Bag Drop
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all sponsorships are available on a first come, first serve basis. If a main sponsorship is taken for a specific sponsorship opportunity, then the co-sponsorships are not available.
It is the sponsor's responsibility to either provide the items or cover fees if materials are provided by Show Management. Sponsors may contact Grit Expo for information on purchasing signage if they so choose. Please see individual sponsorships for material deadline dates.