The American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology is calling for proposals for
ACAAI'S 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting: Practice Advancement - New Times. New Treatments. New Standards
The landscape of medicine is changing.
What impact will that have on our profession and our patients?
What do we need to know in order to navigate those changes?
What guidance and pragmatic tools are needed to not only survive,
but thrive in the practice of allergy and immunology?
We are looking for proposals that echo the meeting theme Practice Advancement - New Times. New Treatments. New Standards
- Reflect clinical innovation and cutting-edge research
- Convey best practices in allergy and immunology
- Present evidence-based medicine
- Stimulate discussion and challenge mindsets
HERE'S WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUBMIT (it's easy!):
- Title, description and at least one learning objective per presenter
- Session type and track (view list)
- Name and email of co-presenters
- Biosketch (3-5 sentences that tell us about your expertise)
- Disclosure of relevant financial relationships
Deadline for submissions: December 31, 2015
Notifications/Invitations: March 2016
Please note: To design the most effective overall program, the Program Committee may ask that submissions be combined or presented in another format to be accepted.