CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Preparing Proposals for Submission
AACC strongly recommends visiting meeting.aacc.org/proposals to read detailed information on how to prepare your proposal submission. We recommend you complete the proposal template prior to starting your submission. Contact AACC at email@example.com with questions.
Key Dates and Information
- Deadline to submit is Friday, November 4, 2022 at 5:00 p.m. US Eastern Time
- AACC’s Annual Meeting Organizing Committee reviews each complete proposal.
- Proposal submitters will be notified of decisions by email in March 2023.
- Accurate and up-to-date email information is essential for all communications.
- AACC’s 2023 Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California from July 23 – 27, 2023 as a live, in-person meeting.
Attention to Proposal Submitters
- Proposal submitters are the “Moderator” or “Roundtable Speaker”.
- Submission of Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosures is required for proposal submission.
- If serving as “Moderator”, it is your responsibility to ensure all Speakers in your session have also completed their COI disclosure.
Click to Start a New Proposal Submission
Click to Visit the Proposal Service Center
Review proposals already submitted. AACC account login required.