CALL FOR PROPOSALS
Preparing Proposals for SubmissionAACC strongly recommends visiting meeting.aacc.org/2022proposals to read detailed information on how to prepare your proposal submission. We recommend you complete the proposal template prior to starting your submission. Contact AACC at ASM@aacc.org with questions.
Key Dates and Information
- Deadline to submit is Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. US Eastern Time
- There is no fee for proposal submission; multiple submissions are welcome.
- AACC Membership is not required, but you must have an AACC account. Become a member or make a free AACC account today. AACC login.
- AACC is seeking proposals for:
- AACC University courses (3- or 6-hour)
- Scientific Sessions (1.5- or 2.5-hour)
- Roundtables (1-hour)
- Details on types of sessions and expectations is on meeting.aacc.org/2022proposals.
- AACC’s Annual Meeting Organizing Committee reviews each complete proposal.
- Proposal submitters will be notified of decisions by email in March 2022.
- Accurate and up-to-date email information is essential for all communications.
- AACC’s 2022 Annual Scientific Meeting & Clinical Lab Expo will be held at McCormick Place, Chicago, Illinois from July 24 – 28, 2022 at a live, in-person meeting.
Attention to Proposal Submitters
- Proposal submitters are the “Moderator” or “Roundtable Speaker”.
- Submission of Conflict of Interest (COI) disclosures is required for proposal submission.
- If serving as “Moderator”, it is your responsibility to ensure all Speakers in your session have also completed their COI disclosure.
- Please note that the Annual Meeting Organizing Committee (AMOC) reserves the option to accept or decline any proposal and may suggest changes in content, presenters, or format. Incomplete proposals will face delays in processing or may be rejected without review.
- Begin a new proposal submission. AACC account login required.
- Review proposals in progress or already submitted. AACC account login required.